Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YAY FARMING IS COOL AND ALL BUT PLEASE DE

(PSN)PvtSnowy

just to start off with 1 thing, i can play only so often and cant spend all my time farming

Sooooo, I've been trying to farm khora for A MONTH NOW, I've got 2 of the three pieces of rotation B and C in 2 runs of 8 rounds and the chassis, who has rounds 2 and 4 as rotation A and after 25 damn runs of that repetitive S#&$ and wasting allthe time i have o  that I've lost all hope in getting it. 

please DE, i know that we should earn everything through some hard work but this is exaggerated and im gonna break if i need to do the sanctuary one more time

It really do be like that sometimes. I`m not saying this isn`t an issue, but this is the price players pay for RNG, especially when the item is a low chance drop.

2% get it in the first or second try, 96% get it somewhere around 1X, and the other 2% might aswell be in the triple digits.

In this particular case for Khora drops, it should really be reviewed, the expected amount of runs, and therefore time, to get even a single blueprint is a little too high. But it`s very likely that DE isn`t going to change this anytime soon, so it`s better to just forget about Khora and do something else.

Either stay strong and keep going, or forget about it until DE does something about it.

May RNGesus bless you in your future ventures.