Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aiming at crewships, kosma and finishers, flashes everywhere (flashframe)

Spiros78

So, obviously some things are either not reported (again) or simply not fixed yet. Here's the thing..

Those Kosma grineer, seem to be (unintentionally), impervious to finishers from back and front, either when stunned (see void dash) or blinded, and the only finisher that works on them, is to knock them down, which again will register the finisher half of the times, even if the animation plays, allowing them to stand up untouched and ready to strike back!

Also, targeting and hitting a crewship from a relatively close distance, 2000-25000m, is a nightmare, since everytime i'm trying to aim and hit while they move, i must first get blinded enough from their intensive fires in my face, right in the center of my screen messing with my vision (and to catch up any smartie, no it has not to do with bloom etc), so i'm trying to hit them from far, like 3-4km away where even if they fire at me, it won't bother me that much, but in this distance there is a risk of causing half damage to them.

Find the lost crewship ...try to hit it in peace....and win a cookie...

blind-aim-1.jpg

---------------------------
Completing the mission but... while going back to ship or be already in it (worse), i find  kosmas which i must eliminate (yes i almost always play solo). The problem is, that i'm trying to aim and hit, while i still see in a big picture, right in center, what i got from mission, hiding my enemies in front, and playing hide'n'seek, something similar to what happens in poe-vallis missions when u see what u earned after each part of bounty, right in the middle of your screen, in a huge display for several seconds!! I'm not blind, nor i need to have such info right in the center and that big, neither for that long, 2 secs are enough. Besides, i will see what i got in the end of mission in the summary window or on demand at the time that i'll choose. For now, i have to stand still in a corner, until this informative stupidity is finished showing info that i will see anyhow later or i could see in the bottom or top in 1-2 lines without disturbing my view.

block-view.png

---------------------------------------

You're experts in blinding your players, continuous red-blue flash in normal missions while taking hits (you could at least add a toggle option for us to be able to disable it), flash while upgrading relics, flash while adding mods on frame-weapon, flash when finding resources, flash when we find a mineral in vallis-poe during mining (how i miss the days i was doing this in peace without flash in my eyes especially at night and dark areas), flash when we collect a medallion, flash all around us in fissures like it's about to rain, bright flash during rainy day in POE.......with sun, (unbelievable) . If you have damaged your eyes by your mistakes, why do you have to try and damage ours too? i don't get it. What's your problem with us as your customers?  Do you hate that much whoever prefers your product and pay you? If yes let us know.

None, i say none of all the games i've played in 30-35 years, did not disturb my eyes so much. I even made a paper cover for my monitor's sides to prevent at least the hitting flash by covering 1cm right-left-up-down......... i would either do this, or disable HUD which also hides flashing, but this would ruin everything.I like warframe for its biggest part, but there are many issues caused by you the developers, noone else to blaim, it's your work, your mess.