Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Of Wf Concepts

Demon_Mask

REVAMPED IDEA:

here are 2 warframe concepts to join nekros as more evil themed suits.

Hellas, would be more of an offensive WF than Nekros in his support role.

Powers: (open for suggestion) but read on

1: Bound - like Excalibur's slash dash but as a trajectory, a running jump that has a similar distance (depending on ceiling height) slightly less damage for a small AOE stun or knockdown effect.

2: Battle cry - increases squad melee damage/speed for a period of time, limited cast time

3:Fissure - ground targeting to create a cracked ground with either tendrils or some sort of elemental effect coming from it (possibly tileset specific) pretty much a damage or other effect such as slow pass through wall with a limited cast range and timer.

4: taking inspiration from an anime called inuyasha, the main character has an attack that he swings his sword and rips everything infront of him to shreads, essentially slashdash without the player traveling. This would have a creepy energy effect and sound effect, some nice particle tails too.

IDEA: 2

Ghast: a fem stealth frame.

Abilites:

1. Flash. A short cast location teleport.

2: Attract. A single target projectile attractor to draw travle time projectiles to the target such as arrows so they dont hit the ground and allert enemies.

3. Numb. Target pain receptors are frozen for a time as not to be allertd by damage.

4. Blend. Take the vissage of an enemy allowing younto walk among them for stealth kills or manouvering or redirect thier attention.

Of course stealth needs to be better implimented!

i pretty much came up with this just in the past half hour and thought id wite it down, still needs a lot of work i know such as stats and if only i could draw :(

Please post any suggestions or other feedback.

Still on my phone here, ill repost this whole thread when i fix it up!

Have a third wf concept now.

Incekus:

A incect like warframe that is middle of the park stat wise, i will expand on it when i repost this thread as this is a draft.

Abilities

1 - silk. Right outta spider man, make a single target imobile wrapped in a silken cocoon, time increase with lvl.

2 - mosqueto. Single target effect that sucks a growing with lvl % of target and gives it to insektus replenishing missing health.

3 - bury. Send out an increasing with lvl number of flesh drilling beetles that do damage and have a chance to explode the head of the targets it has infected for a small AOE blast.

4 - swarm. A swarm of flying insects clouding the vission of multiple enemies, any damage to the bugs will cause them to secrete a fluid coating the enemies removing shields for a time. area increases with lvl.

Guest ChipVector

Sweet stuff dude, I'm digging the stealth-frame. Loki's cool but I'd choose stealth combat over trolling any day.