Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinding: Lets Make It Diverse, Exciting And Fun.

Gekker

I am somewhat aware of that. But thanks for pointing that out.

Surely, many suggestions have been suggested elsewhere already. I am not trying to take credits here.

What I am trying to accomblish here is to give valid reasoning with this. I tryed myself on some analysis, trying to understand the way we play the game right now, identify a problem with that and present solutions to fix that problem.

This is what I was able to comprehend so far. With a little more insight my opinion may change. In the best case I am presenting a problem that yet is being underestimated and maybe it makes sense for someone working on the game or someone that has actual influence on the development of the game. In the worst case someone points out an aspect I have overlooked and this topic can rest.

Your suggestions are your own i'm sure, and the issue of credit isn't important.

Whether you suggest them, I suggest them or someone else suggests them, it doesn't matter....What is important is that these key systems make their way into the game to deepen the gameplay. The problem of these important sorts of features being overlooked by DE IS an underestimated problem as you said, and I have very little idea how to fix that.

Yes.

I like this.

Make every tileset more like Orokin Void with parkur obstacle races to treasure rooms with actual rewards.

Moar objectives.

Better AI.

Well it don't has to be like the Orokin Void vaults. They are kinda difficult to create.

You can implement these ideas a lot easier. You just need to change a few numbers for an increase of loot containers in ordinary loot rooms. The Raid Artifact container is still in the game but not used anywhere (except secondary missions as far as I know). That what needs more work are the Lore logs and improved Stealth.

I think there are even more ideas to do this without a lot of work involved with this.