Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golem: Why 3 Max Level Players Can't Take It Down (Nerfing Needed)

Wilsky

I almost Solo'd the Golem my first time around with an Ember and a Soma or Strun Wraith.  It's difficult but definitely not impossible.  The only thing I dislike is the DPS cap which is utterly stupid since all that does is lengthen the time it takes to kill the sunnavagun.  

The DPS cap just ensures that the normally "strong" weapons do not out perform the others. It makes all guns viable choices for the boss fight. That is something I actually like.

The DPS cap just ensures that the normally "strong" weapons do not out perform the others. It makes all guns viable choices for the boss fight. That is something I actually like.

All guns that haven't been potato'd and forma'd a few times you mean.

I think Lephantis ala golem should be buffed how? Heres how:

Attack speed for the melee form

A buff that removes it having the debuff of slowing down or staying still (Novas and Rhinos 4th power)

Also it just needs to be alot harder and faster and deadlier

All guns that haven't been potato'd and forma'd a few times you mean.

Well yes but not everyone has a stache of those. I know I finally ran out of Reactors/Catalysts and frankly it's hurt my gameplay time. I don't care to shell out further cash until I have a job and a Rank 30 weapon is trash when you are used to using Rank 60 and all your mods are at minimum 8 Capacity to equip.

He is a challenge as boss should be. Otherwise he will be free Nekros and no problem fighting. For Vor I need 3 galatine swings for Hek 1 Swing Lephantis unswingable. Yey challenge also poison everywhere and ton of HP as well as he requeres some strategy and analysis to know how to kill him quicker and safer

He is a challenge as boss should be.

please let this thread die the slow death it's been waiting for...the OP has probably quit the game by now after hearing so much L2Pnoob from the community.

He deserves it, honestly...

Edited by MeteorKing