The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Portforwarding S#&$ Problem Cant Play Whit Friends

Code993x

Question

Will in the featurr still be that S#&$ for portforwarding?bicose when i go on options and click analyze network it says that my firewall is not allowing some ports so.. this meen that i have to portforward :( not even in one online game that i played i didnt have to portforward.....

And heres the problem i dont know how to portforward i tryed but no luck :( and now i cant. Play whit friends ..

will this thing still be in feature? After close beta?

6 answers to this question

Will there be a feature that S#&$ for port forwarding; because when i go on options and click analyze network it says that my firewall is not allowing some ports so.. this mean that i have to port forward :( not even in one online game that I played I didn't have to port forward and here's the problem I don't know how to port forward I tried but no luck and now I cant play with friends.Will this thing still be in feature? After close beta?

Yessssh, Had to clean up your English for others to understand.

You don't need to port forward any online games.

Have you tried to switch server in the "option" for "NA East, West/Europe East, West/Austrilia"

Regards,

M4sterofp4in

Edited by M4sterofp4in

Yessssh, Had to clean up your English for others to understand.

You don't need to port forward any online games.

Have you tried to switch server in the "option" for "NA East, West/Europe East, West/Austrilia"

Regards,

M4sterofp4in

omfg i did that but still same problem network analyze says failure and that my firewall is not alowing ports or something like that IAM ON THE PHONE ..... SO THATS WHY MY BAD ENGLISH...MY PHONE AUTOMACLY CHANE WORLDS :(

HELP ME WHIT THIS :)

THEN IF U THINK THAT I DONT HAVE TO PORTFORWARD TELL ME THE REASON WHY NETWORK ANALYZE SAYS FAILURE???

WHTS WRONG WHIT THIS..... SHIIIT........

Edited by Code993x

.... even if it is on your phone.. you could try to clear it up alittle more..

Well anyways.

First: Did you try and just disable the Firewall?

Second: Reset your Router

yes i know.....

First: yes and yes and no change

Second: yes i did a lot of times and no change

*Third: i also disable antivirus and no change

How many security do i even got ....?

*Second: you meen windows firewall? Then yes

WHAT THE F*UCK IS WRONG ???????

Edited by Code993x

yes i know.....

You need to relax, calm down. Getting all upset and angry won't help your cause at all; in fact, I'm sure some people just ignored this thread due to your harsh behavior. If you know how to portforward, open up these two UDP ports: 3960, 3962.

http://portforward.c...routerindex.htm

^Here's a list of known routers with portforward guides. Find your router and follow the instructions. Choose any game since you won't be using the ports for that game. For the ports, remember to open UDP 3960 + 3962.

You can also try this:

Open command prompt (cmd.exe)

Type in: ipconfig /flushdns

Good luck, and try to keep calm and patient. Being upset and angry won't get you positive replies anywhere in this world.

Edited by wheatnoodles