The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Just Fangirl Over Titania's Deluxe Skin For A Moment?

I've played for a few months at this point, and the first Warframe I ever set my eyes on getting was Titania. but then I looked up if she was a good warframe and was thoroughly disappointed, so I got Wisp instead

Only just about a week ago did I notice she had a deluxe skin though, and I must say, I really love it. I've been planning to get it actually. It's reignited my interest in her, too. I've been doing more research now, I've looked at pictures of the Empress skin, and I've been slowly gaining a fictional crush, however weird that is.

I'm planning on getting the Ivara Prime Access Pack, and with that I'm planning to get Mesa Prime, Mesa's deluxe skin and the Falcon Helmet (just to make her look like a JoJo character), Ivara Prime (obviously), maybe Nova Prime (depends on how much she costs, I've heard 400p - 800p, so yikes), and Titania, along with her Empress collection, so I can get the redeemer and have a skin for it.

Now this is the part where I half-way fangirl over the empress skin by showing pictures I've found on google.

Spoiler

q9uaz4nt5mw31.png

7xs4alkegxw31.jpg

Anyway thank you for coming to my T.E.D talk.