The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My last attempt

(PSN)Elloshin

This will be my last attempt to report bugs in this game that will continue to exist for the life of the game.
I really loved this game and I have played it since it early beginnings, from the point where my computer back than couldn't run it properly and even crashed,
to the transition on the console and beyond. 

It tears me to see the game that I love being treated like this. And yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. 

So I was playing RJ and there was a mission that wouldn't unlock no matter how many times I had played with other players on the Saturn node.
I decided to play RJ solo and got through the mission that would unlock the mission for me. It does with relative ease. ... 

Once inside the mission that I wanted to unlock, Saturn: Kasio’s Rest.
The horrifying discovery to see what I had to do during the mission made me question what I am even doing with my life. But it continues ...
90 annoying RJ mobs which upon encountering, discover that my r3 Enigma Pulsor weapon or whatever you call it, is doing nearly to nothing damage, so I was going to have 
90+ boss-like enemies. (Please note that till this point and even in this mission that all I gotten as loot were r2 stuff. So you would think that r3 Enigma stuff would suffice) While being bombarded by the others at the same, entered by ridiculous enemies that come in waves, all the while the damages pile up and continue 
to give me mission failure alerts. So after an age of battle with just 6 RJ enemies. I decided to leave my RJ behind and get a Grineer crew ship and move on with it. It wasn't going to survive the encounter anyway. All fine and dandy. 18 km later, which is like 10+ minutes or so flying in a boring straight line with my ArchWing towards my objective, RJ would have been even slower. I got a new wave of enemies to patch in. great ... Got a crew ship and felt like a god. The enemies couldn't even touch me in that thing. 300+ dmg per hit vs my RJ average 33 dmg. And yet this also took way too long to defeat them but still better than what I could dishout.  
I get closer to the next objective and decide to put my killing spree on hold. Kill the commander. I get inside to do that. 
So right now, 1:15 hour has passed since the beginning of this mission and suddenly mission failure. No warning, no timer, nothing. I am also constantly aware of the health of my RJ, top left screen, no damage to it and I dispatched the enemies before entering. Alright then ... The disappointment, but at least my interistic got up by 1.5 to 29, yay, only 35 to go so I can get to the veil... 

I repeat this mission ... 
And things go quite well, besides the usual and aforementioned things. So 2+ hours passes and at this point, I just wanted to be done with this mission. 
It takes forever ...
 My goal of reaching the Veil started to look bleak as I realise that there is more of this to come and even worse waiting for me over there, just for an alluded cutscene and a weapon. One last thing remained on the mission and that was to disable some cannon turret system. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it isn't worth it. As what I have been gone through over the past few hours. Inside the mission where the Grineer commander was, apparently was also where the turret system was, but I never gave me the right pointer and was pointing outside. So outside I went. And that is where the final straw came in. I got outside and only to be pointed towards the inside. Not an uncommon bug (happens throughout the whole game for ages), but it happens and it fairly annoying but not more than. Unlike now. The entrance was got apparently bugged by a destroyed crew ship. entrance bug-link. I couldn't get in and need to abort the mission. Yet another disappointment. Ever more so upon discovering that I had got nothing out it. getting nothing-link.

DEleted the game immediately after that

* more bugs:

• The room that Ordis had cleaned out, is bugging eversinse RJ gotten a second bugfix update. It takes forever to load what is inside of it, when starting the game or returning from a mission. Apparently not when starting RJ from the orbitor. 
  • Relating to the same problem but on other places, we now have pop-ins which has never been a case in warframe. Neither on my pc that gotten 3fps nor on any of the PS4 that I had played this game on.
  • Another bug that is for years within the game and only has gotten worse with time are all the relating issue due to host migration
    numerous black screens
    starting the mission / objective all over again
    losing acquired loot
    5k+ pings
  • Mission says numerous open-squads are available but never loads any of them, thus forcing you to play solo. 
  • getting into mission where the objective is either already fulfilled thus getting no rewards
  • getting into mission where the objective is mere seconds from failure. 
    What is even more mind boggling, is when it happens with less than 10 seconds on timer. Instant failure, upon entering.
  • RJ is still full of bugs and when one is noticed, more will come even though it is now somewhat more or less stable than the launch, it is still terrible after a while. Discouraging consecutive playthroughs with a squad.
  • During RJ there is a (constant) level up sound and screen, but I have nothing on me that needed to be leveled. Had my kavat with but it was dead for a long.
  • Since the new graphics, invisible kavats cannot be scanned anymore. Making it even more so to not see any kavat in the Orokin Derelict. They only shine for a second or so with intervals of 3 sec and that is even less visible if you are also moving your camera and they move.   

Why post after saying all this. Somehow ... I still care ...
I even highlighted my concerns with the state of game ...

Edited by (PS4)Elloshin
a word