Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mission wont take everyone

NaneB

I would love to see the ability while choosing a map for an error message to appear if all party members werent allowed in the map.

For example me and a couple friends were playing the other day one of them, friend a, chose the mission for all nodes completed. I am missing just a couple but friend b is missing a lot. Well we all except the mission me and friend b got an error saying we cant start mission and friend a was pulled from group and went to mission.  Which he then had to abandon since we couldnt come with him.  Now Ive seen this with people going to lua and not have completed war within.  The group goes and whoever hadnt completed the specific quest before it gets disbanded.

So i was wondering if all party members would see an error message when map chooser chose a map not all members could play. That way instead of going through the hassle of starting, disbanding, abanoning mission, there would be a window stating something about not all members being able to go to mission, or locked due to all members not being strong enough or equiped enough. It wouldnt need to say what that person was missing, though that would be helpful too, but just state you couldnt move forward because one or multiple people werent ready.

Maybe with the message also say if you wish to proceed not all members can come. 

I think this would help with new to mid players being booted when theyre playing with someone who is a higher mr or done more story quests.