Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving a mission should allow players to keep all the pickups and rewards they've earned up to that point.

Beelzebabe

Title. Arbitration already kind of has this, you keep all of your end-of-round rewards whether you extract or abort (but not your loot pickups for whatever bizarre reason) so it's not like there isn't any precedent for it. More game modes should follow this logic, because frankly, Warframe is too buggy and broken literally constantly to justify such a harsh black and white penalty (though obviously aborting should forfeit any bonus affinity or completion rewards, since you aren't completing the mission).

Twice in the past 2 days alone while playing Railjack missions with my partner the current objective has bugged and been rendered impossible to complete, leaving us with only 2 options: Either we all abort and lose everything, or only she does to host migrate the team in an attempt to fix it for everyone else. Obviously she took one for the team both times, losing two entire missions worth of rewards (one of them being the Sentient Anomaly) and approximately a collective 45+ minutes of playtime for absolutely nothing. And that's to say nothing of the countless other times myself and many, many other players have fallen victim to mid-mission gamebreaking bugs, it's such a common occurrence that I'd be willing to bet that the overwhelming majority of players have experienced this at least once, and most of them more than once.

The current all-or-nothing policy absolutely reeks of cynical disrespect for the players' time, and it's not okay. It's extremely not okay. If y'all are honestly and truly looking to revise the overall state of the game and make it better, then I urge you to take a look at this issue. Please.

(Attached is a screenshot of our last Railjack mission; the next objective is behind that door, which is green to signify it is openable, but it is clearly not opening. Only after she host migrated us did it fix itself and allow us to complete the mission without her.)

Spoiler

tyJQGMu.jpg

• Like 1