Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Increased the frequency in which missions from the Void appear as Void Fissures."

PunishedWelfare

Sooo where are they? I've been checking fissures constantly since the update and I haven't seen a single one in the Void. Maybe one appeared at night when I was asleep just to mess with me? Dunno. But it's been what, at least half a year since we had them appearing frequently? Now they're gone, reduced to atoms.

Please stop this RNG insanity and make sure we get at least a few per day. We've had enough of fissures everywhere else in the star chart. The Void is the most beautiful and reliable tileset and it's a shame that we don't get a chance to use it. Outside of fissures it serves practically no purpose and is almost completely forgotten. The only reason you'd go there is to get argon or do endurance runs for whatever reason.

They'd probably have to do a void rework. Initially we spent too much time there for endgame for their liking now we hardly see the void at all. So maybe we need a new type of content that would encourage to go visit that place every now and then. However I agree for now VOID FISSURES in the VOID should be a thing since they want us to chase these things all around the star chart.