Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Some Thoughts

Kushiel

Had a chance to put some time in over the weekend and here are some thoughts I have had about areas of confusion or just bugs i noticed... some of this might be repeated elsewhere on the forums - if so I appologize. Also even know I do try and pick things up as quickly as possible - I am more than fallible and it is possible any of these things are in the game already and I just couldn't find them, if that is the case I request big neon flashing arrows to direct me to those features :D.

Thanks and lets get started.

Feature Requests.

Mods/bags(UI)

-It would be great if we could get some type of mod bag organization. Different lists for different waeapon/Warframe types, blue prints. some filter/sort options...

End of Mission Break down(UI)

-It would be nice if we could get a listing of any crafting materials/blue prints we acquired during the mission, not just mods.

-queue for multiple maps,

It would be nice to be able to queu for multiple maps at the same time, and join the first available - this way you can reduce queue times. (honestly only had a longish queue once or twice, but I can see this being an issue in the future)

Bugs

(Minor)

if you shoot and kill corpus near a wall/crate you get blood splatter? This could be nothing, but I thought they were supposed to be robots.

Every once in a while when an infested explodes it can leave floating body parts/blood (in mid air).

(Less Minor)

In certain situations it is possible to get stuck falling infinately - if your team mates are all near an edge of the cliff you fell off of.

(Major)

Host migration very rarely goes well at least for me - I have had dropped games, Exterminate missions reset thier counter and respawn all the mobs (some times with deadly consequenses, Exterminate missions reset thier counter and then bug out with 1-2 mobs not on the map (we killed everything on the map counter still said 1 or 2), and a Rescue mission ask us to go and rescue a second guy.

(Game Breaking!)

I personally consider this a game breaking exploit though it is only effective on some areas/maps and mostly only against infected thought it can be used against any faction to a degree. Any place where you can sit with iether a gap between you and the infested, or a steep ledge and no ramp between you and the infested, thier pathing doesnt know what to do, sometimes they will run off ledges to get to you and kill thmselves, othertimes they will dogpile in a corner and its like shooting fish in a barrel (the map with all the breakable fans is the worste culprit for this, with lots of walls/crates they cant climb.

(Admitidly I am no where near the end of the game and this might just be a passing thing but if not it is a dangerous flaw)

Other than that - and the fact that there only seems to be a very limited number of maps, the game is very fun. the core concept is spot on and I have even found myself considering the founder options over the last day or two.

Keep up the good work guys.