Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Warframe On The 12Th Of October

Sixty5

I haven't played Pokemon since Pearl I think...It's not that I've grown old...it's just that the material has gotten rather stale if you ask me.

I haven't taken a game seriously since Diamond. Though I play a lot on simulators. 

It's like being able to get maxed gear without the grind and then have fun using said maxed gear.

I'm 21 years old and still play Pokemon, a big piss off to all of the "haters"...I hate that word. What starters did you guys choose? For me it was a no brainer, Fenneken. The frog pokemon didn't exactly appeal to me, nor did the fortress looking one (doesn't the frog 3rd evolution have a tongue for a scarf? Warframe idea right there). 

I'm 21 years old and still play Pokemon, a big &!$$ off to all of the "haters"...I hate that word. What starters did you guys choose? For me it was a no brainer, Fenneken. The frog pokemon didn't exactly appeal to me, nor did the fortress looking one (doesn't the frog 3rd evolution have a tongue for a scarf? Warframe idea right there). 

Fenniken and Bulbasaur. 

Also Looking at Greninja I think that the scarves in this game are tongues too. They certainly look like them.