The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

important resource drop chance boost bug.

acodomel

I've been buying the resource drop chance for farm vitus and when I´m the host drones drop less than normal. This happens to me for 2 months.

In defense mission with full scuad drones drop arround 2 vitus in 5 waves. (clan member without drop booster tested it for me).

In full scuad if I´m the host or join before start the mission drones only drop 0-1 vitus every 5 waves.

If i connect in started mission drones drop arround 4 vitus in 5 waves.

If i the host and another player with resouce drop chance left the scuad vitus drop increse from 0 to 4 every 5 waves.

Lately, in one of the last mission I the host and I die. In 10 min while I was dead, drones droped 7 vitus in 10 min and when they revived me vitus drop stoped. We found it curious and test it in the next mission. The same happened if I'm dead drones drop more vitus. My team had resouce drop chance also.

vitus per waves in average dividing total vitus and total time in mission of 30 min and more.

This just happened to me, 18 min ago in random mission, +1000 enemyes die and they haven't dropped any vitus. excuse my english, its´nt good but I strive. 

I would appreciate a lot if fix it soon.  I have an open request but I put it here also so that they find out as soon as possible because it seems a serious problem. ThanksVIRKhtxpR5fKzRTVQZFMEJAgZ?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by acodomel