Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Platinum Packs

Teqnologyque

I was browsing Steam earlier today and I noticed two things. The first being that Dark Sector is on Steam, and the second being that Steam has Platinum Packs for ridiculous prices but include a few mods and credits. Now, that said, quite a few people are likely wondering why I mentioned Dark Sector. Well, you want Lore, go get started, buy yourself a copy of Dark Sector.

But then I had a thought. Which I took to Council Chat in-game, which a few people agreed with.

I propose a new Platinum pack to sell through Steam. A sort of... "Rememberance" Pack. What would be in this pack, you ask? Well, allow me to enlighten you. At Steam's current price-points it costs $100 USD for 1500 Plats, 100,000 Credits, 14 mods, 6 guaranteed Rare Mods, a Credit Booster, and an Affinity Booster.

the "Rememberance" Pack (Patent pending) could be: A Steam Code for a copy of Dark Sector, a Glaive Skin to make the Warframe Glaive look like Hayden's Glaive, a catalyst BP, 20,000 Credits, 750 Plats, 4 Fusion Cores, 6 mods, and 3 uncommon or higher mods (And a partridge in a pear-tree...). As for price, I figure $50.00 USD would be a good price for the gear listed. Although, that is still a work in progress... I'll take some opinions before refining the list a little...

There's only one problem I can forsee, though. I don't know if DE still maintains full control of the Dark Sector IP... If not, well, that certainly puts a damper on this parade, eh'?

Opinions, anyone?