Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack drops hard too see

(PSN)yo_rookiEH

since update the changes to rj drops make it hard to see the actual resource icon. almost looks like a mini version of the icon. it used to be bigger once u were close i believe. also the orange/lava meteorites blow their drops out in all directions fast mostly. its ok if ur using ur ship but in archwing if ir not real close u lose a few (since each one now drops like 7/8 units compared to 1 or 2). with no icon on these in particular if in a crowded field of rocks good luck finding them. funny tho its more realistic in a sense that the velocity in frictionless space would prolly do just that however this is a game and player friendly utility helps. i would suggest a large archwing vaccum radius or reduce the escape velocity. back to the regular drops that some now look like microwaves in space lol...an icon revamp or some type of ui signal is needed i think. just like with the avionics and scrap, all else could be orange or some DE MEGAN pepto pink/green neon light flashing combo. just a thought. those 100x blueprints take a lot of resources so it was clear to a bunch of us immediately as we couldnt find crew ship drop "lines" like before and the regular fighter drops. just real hard too see. but thanks guys the update is making my game run super smooth now.