Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why: Fortuna brick walls

DanTheBulletDodger

Why is advancement in Fortuna gated behind Med bonds that aren't readily available in any meaningful quantity? Full rep with nothing to spend it on yet the only way to advance in an area is to either; bang my head against a wall doing bounties that don't benefit me or wait for Ticker to have some for purchase when I've checked 6 times over the past 2 days and seen none?

This is a mechanic that is literally incentivizing me not to play your open world zone. As a newer player to this game there's no warning that I should've just been only doing the third bounty on this map in order to avoid getting brick walled. Why do this? It's already time gated. This is the most toxic thing you can do with your content; make it completely meaningless.

• Like 1

The fact that Ticker is even there, selling debt bonds for non-Fortuna items, was DE doing players a huuugeee favor.
If it wasn't for daily standing caps, people would rush through every content within a few hours. There is, for instance, no prerequisite in standing to attaining the Exploiter orb bossfight, but the bossfight yields ressources that, when sold to Smokefinger or Little Duck for Solaris United and Vox Solaris standing respectively, can catapult you to the top rank in one day.
After the ressource weekend, for instance, I have managed to farm 80 Lazulite Toroids from the Exploiter Orb during the weekend, each being worth 12k Vox Solaris standing. You need a total of 372k standing to rank a syndicate from nothing to maxed out. These toroids net me at about 960k standing. I could cap Solaris out twice within only a few hours of grind.

In other words, daily caps are the only thing that keeps bored veterans from tearing through new content within a day and going back to crying about content drought. 

Edited by Vespilan