The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please, Please make Nvidia SLI working.

Naitina

To people with graphics cards like GTX970, SLI is really nice FPS boost.

I played in 4k (DSR) with 70-100 FPS, before the Empyrean update. It was not a huge boost of around 30%, but it was a boost. Now SLI only decrease FPS, around -10%. Now in 4k (DSR) I have 45-70 on mid settings.

On 1080p FPS is not bad, even with single graphics card, but really would like to use true potential.

Sorry, for bad English, and thx for attention.

Edited by steelnexus

• 2 weeks later...

I found that SLI compatibility bits for Witcher 3 is helps a little bit. 90-180 FPS on avange gameplay with max settings. Sometimes FPS 60 (Scarlet Spear) or 200. This is not much more then single GPU mode, but still FPS is higher.

With default SLI profile got FPS is 87 even in login screen vs 240 FPS with Witcher 3 bits. 64-140 (53 on Scarlet Spear) with default profile.

Default SLI profile is Broken!

Used nvidiaProfileInspector to changing SLI profiles. 0x080020F1 Witcher 3 bits.

What are the Witcher 3 bits? you mean custom config thru driver panel or replacing some files in WF folder?

Also.. Are you telling me that SLI does not work in that game? I have it on default on on my double GTX960 4GB OC and I noticed serious fps drops in last few months in WF.
I used to run it no problem for my 70 Hz screen at almost max settings and now my pc is struggling at the lowest settings and stutters between 30-50 fps sometimes.

Edited by MapedMod

В 07.04.2020 в 14:50, MapedMod сказал:

What are the Witcher 3 bits? you mean custom config thru driver panel or replacing some files in WF folder?

Also.. Are you telling me that SLI does not work in that game? I have it on default on on my double GTX960 4GB OC and I noticed serious fps drops in last few months in WF.
I used to run it no problem for my 70 Hz screen at almost max settings and now my pc is struggling at the lowest settings and stutters between 30-50 fps sometimes.

I mean custom cofig for driver. But you don't have access to change SLI bits from default NV panel. Just download nvidiaProfileInspector, choose Warframe and change default "SLI compatibility bits (DX10+DX11)" to bits from Witcher 3 (you can just copy and paste it). Its make nothing with Warframe, this is just config for Nvidia driver.

So, same for me, SLI is really broken for couple of month.

SLI is working but graphic cards are working with no effect, for me with default bits SLI just decreases FPS.

Edited by steelnexus