The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nothing can be done

OVO_OVO

It was discovered today that when using Archwing wings, if you hit an obstacle during the flight, you will roll back. After you roll back, press melee E to cancel your wings, and then press melee E to attack. There will be a phenomenon that you can't attack (armor will move like a ghost animal's hand). Besides, armor can't use skills, cut out commanders, and recover after a period of time. I don't know if it is a BUG, I hope you can check and fix it as soon as possible.

I have a similar problem in The Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis, where if I switch from one mode to another, for instance, leaving archwing mode to return to warframe mode, .....I loose all attack and defense capabilities for about ten seconds.  I can still move and sometimes sprint around, but I can't even jump or use weapons.  This also happens when I switch between operator and warframe modes.  No particular order, happens either way.  So I'm either a helpless warframe, or a helpless operator.  And....about 50% of the time, my controls never come back until the match has ended.  So far, this has only happened in the open worlds.  The regular matches have been fine thus far.  Which  mean I have to hike all the way back to either citys to finish a mission when this happens.....LOL     That's a long walk....PLease......HELP!