Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbalest & Taurus Frame/weapon Combo

raverrn

This one goes out to all my camping brothers out there - a frame dedicated to powerful long-range attacks, and a new weapon to fill that role, without hopefully slowing the game down too much.

Arbalest - Range combatant. Should not be very symmetric - giving the sense that the frame is dedicated to one thing only. Head has a sharp divide, a line of three eyes vertically down the right side, and a similar line down the left but with two of the eyes either sealed or grown over or even ritually scarred, leaving just one for a scope. Upper arms should be large, left arm has a few cable and/or wires hanging off of it, as if designed to be plugged into a weapon. right hand shoulder should have a thick, podlike growth, reminiscent of a quiver (Missile pod, used for the ult) and the left shoulder a pair of whip antenna that evoke a bow. Female frame, but completely flat chest, with only the hips and general body shape to sell that idea.

Powers:

Disengage (25) Arbalest leaps back 10/12/14/16 meters and sets off a small explosion at her start point, dealing 100/200/300/400 damage to enemies in a 3 meter radius. If this movement would carry Arbalest to a position of lower elevation (off a ledge, etc) she is suspended in the air for 3 seconds.

Deadly Focus (50) For 20 seconds, when Arbalest looks at an enemy using her primary weapon's scope/zoom, that enemy is slowed by 20%/30%/40%/50%  for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Each enemy may only be slowed one time per cast.

Sniper's Blind (75) Create a 15m zone at Arblest's feet for 30 seconds. Warframes standing in the zone reload 7%/14%/21%/28% faster, deal 10%/20%/30%/40% extra armor piercing damage, and regenerate one 'box' of rifle/shotgun/sniper ammunition every 20/16/12/8 seconds.

Hunt/Kill (75) Fire a marker round from Arblest's current primary weapon (animation only, no effect on skill) that deals 500/600/700/800 damage and staggers. Has unlimited pierce. Place a 5m/7m/9m/11m zone around the first enemy hit that moves with the enemy and remains if the enemy is slain, lasting 5 seconds. If Hunt/Kill is activated during this time, fire a missile barrage from Arbalest's shoulder that deals 750 damage and staggers in the area.

And then the Taurus Rifle System - two guns for the price of 1. The Taurus is a very large - 20mm or so - that hangs from the left shoulder. It deals very high - 300 or more - physics impact damage with natural piercing of at least .5m, capable of knocking enemies back but not pinning them to walls. Zooming in plays a ~.5 second animation of shouldering the weapon, during which it may not be fired, and movement in zoom mode is slowed considerably. 1 round magazine, bolt action with a decent reload time. Firing unzoomed would actually fire a small PDW, viper-like weapon in the right hand, giving the player some punch while moving around. Fires in five round bursts for the cost of 1 sniper ammo, say 10 damage per shot, never needs to be reloaded (a programming concession). Secondaries and melee attacks would be one-handed while the Taurus is equipped but not in use - use data-mass one-handed rigging & animations.

My concept is "Wolf Warframe" 

Description:

Health-100 (220 max)

Shields-150 (300 max)

Armor-120 

Speed-3.0

Energy-120 (250 max)

Powers

1.)- Howl: wolf howls at the enemy's causing them to flee in fear for d duration of time

2.)- Hunter: wolf cloaks himself turning completely invisible, while also boosting teams melee damage for a duration of time but sacrificing 30% shields. (duration 20 sec- 40 sec, damage +400 to all weapons)

3.)- Wrath: user slams his arm into the ground causing all enemy's within range to take heavy damage (distance 6.5 meters, damage 400-1000)

4.)- Wolf pack: wolf howl's summoning a pack of energy created wolfs to aid him in battle for a duration of time (1-5 wolf's, each wolf hp 200-400, damage 100-300, duration 1 min-2.5 min.)

And if you don't like those i have more listed below.

Powers cont-

Paw print- user marks locations of all items on radar( 3-5 meters around player)

Alpha wolf- user takes 20% of all damage from all allies and converts it into a blast that damages all enemy's within its radius, if allies have been killed or are currently down it does an extra +300 damage.

Wolf run- user boosts speed for a duration of time to all allies.

Beast- user drops all weapons (sheaths or holsters them) and attack's using hand to hand combat greatly boosting attack and shields for a short amount of time.(20-40 sec)

Thick fur- increases armor and shields to all allies, while also taking away 20% ice damage.(1 min-1.3 min)

Sharpen'd claws- boosts melee attack to all allies for a short time.(10 sec-40 sec)

Growl- increases attack increases drastically but decreases armor for a short time to all teammates.(10-20 sec)

Story: Wolf is a damage dealing fast moving animal, with less strategy to his attacking he has been able to break through grineer bases all through the galaxy and save number's of tenno, with his aggressive nature he is best suited for players looking to deal damage but not take it. Also works best in a team but can play solo using his wolf pack, and beast form for when he wants the quick kill.

i did not draw the picture above nor do i own them, i am just using it as a similar description of what i am implying, until i can use my camera to upload my own drawing's.

please comment and tell me what you think :D