Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Mods

CAUTION

My most recent conlave match was Nyx vs Ash. The battle was great, most of our kills were by the use of our weapons and no ability kills. This bothered me, without the use of my abilities my frame would be less effective in battle. The Ash frame I fought was able to use all his abilities in battle where I was left with my psycho bolts. With this in mind I wish to present this discussion and hope that it might spike interest. I figured if Warframe wanted to improve its conclave battles, it would need a new system to flow by. In my opinion there is a need to have conclave mods and specifically for player vs player instances. Possibly an awarding system that awards these mods based on your performance in conclave battles. I know Ive given a poor example to prove the need for this discussion but I hope if anyone reads this they would possibly agree or generate better examples to improve this discussion.

Warframe is an experience. To say or discontinue conclave (imo) is selfish, meaning your not inviting the PvP community which is a lot of people. Whether or not Warframe developers decide to focus on conclave is not for me to say, I do think warframe has the potential to have a very expansive PvP feature if properly looked at.

Edited by CAUTION

With such a wide variety of mods available, there are quite a few that a helpful in Conclave--but there are quite a few that are no help at all (and absolutely none that are optimized for PvP combat). Maybe not Conclave-exclusive mods, but additional ability mods that would work well in Conclave would greatly benefit some Warframe types (Nyx, Mag, Trinity) more than others (Rhino and his invulnerability, Excalibur's Slash Dash...etc). 

Bottom line, it'd be an interesting idea. Not good necessarily, but I wouldn't complain. Some frames are more offensive than others (which balances extremely well in PvE, but not so much in a 2-on-2 PvP).