Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being staggered as Wisp breaks shooting and abilities as a client.

DoshesToDoshes

I play Wisp with a min-maxed power strength build (359% before Growing Power etc). Very easy to run into things with that much speed, I know, and this applies to projectiles I've fired too as I can keep up with them in some cases.

I've consistently had the bug in the title happen as Wisp and it has happened upon being staggered by my own weapons. I believe this also happens as client, as I could not replicate it in the simulacrum while hosting, but it did happen very early in a defense and a disruption mission that I'd joined and as I managed to hit myself with a stagger weapon. I am also fairly certain I was sprinting at the time, or rolling as I am generally traversing the level as fast as I can when it happens.

Upon being put in this state, I am unable to shoot, use abilities, swap to operator, and falling off the map does not fix it. The only thing that does is being killed and using a revive, so I assume that it has something to do with putting a client Wisp in a 'knocked down or staggered state' but not resetting her to a normal state when she gets back up. Considering that Wisp has unique animations for movement, it may have something to do with them, and I imagine the same could happen to the soon to be released Titania Prime if I am correct.

Edited by DoshesToDoshes
  • Like 2