The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

No new missions (planets) after beeing defeated by Lich

Manitou57

With my new lich on Lua played some missions there untill the 1st encounter. already had unlocked 1st requiem and was lucky that I had it also in right (1st) position, but my second choice of requiem was wrong, So my lich should have travelled to earth also which is only planet connected to Lua, but I only still had 3 missions left on Lua and no new planet.

had left Defense , Disruption and Spy. after playing Disruption and Defense my Lich appeared again for second time and again my choice for 2nd requiem was wrong so he beat me, and AGAIN didn't get any new missions on Earth.

So now only Spy was left to do ( had 2 requiems unlocked and in right position by that time) and the spy mission on Lua isn't one of my favorites.After failing the 1st and 2nd vault Lich appeared again and now , in last mission on Lua I finally got the new missions on Earth as well as on Mars.

So twice it failed to give me new missions after beeing defeated by my Lich.

And the other problem is (still) that after fighting my Lich I cannot do mercykills on my Thralls anymore or open caches and pick up other resources. this is also going on for a few weeks now and still no solution is given.