Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity boost event

Electra-VIIX

I was thrilled when I saw the affinity boost event and I ground out a lot with it.  However, I already had an affinity boost in place, good for another 6 days.  But, it didn't seem to be active.  With the affinity boost event, I leveled weapons and warframes so fast.  Before the event with my affinity boost in place, I could barely level anything.  I paid for the affinity boost I had and after S Spear event went live, I feel as though my paid for affinity boost wasn't active.  Has anyone noticed a difference in their leveling before the S spear event with the affinity boost event?  Nobody has posted anything about it, so I'm guessing no one has noticed if their affinity boost was working or not working before this affinity boost event.

well, when an event is active it DOUBLES the current range...so if you have a booster already going, then you are getting x4 the affinity. or credits if you also have a cred booster going and a cred event is active.

and IIRC if you get the smeeta affinity buff, that is 2x2x2 (thus 8x affinity if my stacking is right)

• Like 1