Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo And Alloy Plate Dependency Should Decrease

MetaMortred

its ridiculous, you need them for everything and they are rare. Been playoing for over 100 hours and still dont have enough when it comes to building. It forces people to farm only two planet that beocme boring very quickly. plz replace some with other items from other planets. i have over 20K polymer bundle and salave, make warframe building to have a dependecy to those, at least one part of it, the helm or the chasis maybe?

https://forums.warfr...-rubedo-rubedo/

I don't want to seemingly steer away or derail this topic, but we have a more fleshed out topic on the same subject already and I believe it'll be beneficial for everyone to centralize discussion. :)

I thought my topic is a bit more direct. and clear for devs to understand without reading an entire post to know its details.

Agreed I do feel like many of the buildable items are too dependent on rubedo and alloy plate while every other resource almost feels like a waste of time. I have 8k ferrite I wasn't even looking for. Now if you added more elements into the mix it would make going around collecting stuff more pointful.

Agreed I do feel like many of the buildable items are too dependent on rubedo and alloy plate while every other resource almost feels like a waste of time. I have 8k ferrite I wasn't even looking for. Now if you added more elements into the mix it would make going around collecting stuff more pointful.

20K Nanospores

18K salvage

I need to get rid of them. fast

Yeah I could see them utilizing the other materials more...or eventually adding a system that allows you to upgrade your materials to the more uncommon. I wouldn't mind seeing a conversion system like that. But yeah it does get tiring when you go on a farm run for Alloy or Rubedo and don't get any when you need thousands of both to get stuff done.

its ridiculous, you need them for everything and they are rare. Been playoing for over 100 hours and still dont have enough when it comes to building. It forces people to farm only two planet that beocme boring very quickly. plz replace some with other items from other planets. i have over 20K polymer bundle and salave, make warframe building to have a dependecy to those, at least one part of it, the helm or the chasis maybe?

I agree i need about 800 rubedo to build my rhino and i am not lookingforward to the endless grind to get them

Yeah I could see them utilizing the other materials more...or eventually adding a system that allows you to upgrade your materials to the more uncommon. I wouldn't mind seeing a conversion system like that. But yeah it does get tiring when you go on a farm run for Alloy or Rubedo and don't get any when you need thousands of both to get stuff done.

heck, if not that. then a way to turn my material into other material. 15 salvage for 1 rubedo? it seems fair!

Plastids, despite being an "uncommon" resource, which is the same rarity as alloy plate and rubedo, is only useful for the Dark Sword and Dagger, and NOTHING ELSE. Replace some of the dependency on A Plates and Rubedo with Plastids maybe?

Oh and while i'm at it, Circuits are only good for two BPs (heat sword and dagger), and the Nano Spores are used in NOTHING. Meanwhile, number of BPs requiring A Plates reach 15, BPs requiring Ferrite reach 18, and BPs needing Rubedo reach a grand total of 22. Unbalanced materials usage, or REALLY unbalanced materials usage?

I'm pretty sure the devs already know about this. Making more topics is going to be useless and its not going to make them work faster. We haven't even had a major update yet. Wait for update 7.

Actually I believe that more topics will emphasize the importance of this problem. The more its asked, the more the devs push this up their list. Sure, they know! but they might as well implement it after game which will be a great mistake.