Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Update Deleted Kuva Lich

xSh4de

I was just about to kill my lich had all requiems researched and was attempting to coax him out, the mission ended as the warnings of an upcoming update appeared and I sat in my orbiter and waited for the hotfix to be over... I restarted the game and it played a few lich talking lines on my screen from a lich that was not mine then I noticed that my lich was straight up gone from being active. So I checked my lich history and my lich was no longer listed there at all.

Also happened to me! Similar situation, but I failed the mission during the hotfix (RIP rescue target 😞). the Liches voice lines will play, but they have no nodes on starchart and aren't in codex history or next to Nora in navigation. Really bummed cuz she had like a 49% Bramma 😭😭

Had maybe one or two thralls left before revealing last Requiem.

Just finished a capture mission on Jupiter, and got the message that the update would be in a couple of minutes.
Waited in the orbiter until the completed message came though saying to restart to see the new stuff.
Restarted and my Lich was gone, with all its progress was gone.

Now I am being haunted by a Lich with a different name and what looks like a different weapon, who I can't seem to do anything about.

[Edit] Looks like the patched and fixed this. 

Edited by Meldanon