The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

log on / no refresh glitch

NaneB

So I know people have mentioned that they would like to log into the mobile app and to the game at the same time.  I would TOTALLY AGREE. Though today I was looking at something in the game and then logged into the app to look at something without thinking.  It logged me into the app just fine, but once I tried to get back into the game it said that my session had ended.  Ok I understand maybe you don't want us in both the game and the app at the same time, but could you make a refresh or a relogin option in game.  I just had to exit the whole game just so it would relog me back on.  An option in the menus somewhere (maybe options) if you some how lost connection or some how like in this instance logged out could be able to click on relogin it would take you to the password screen again and you can just log back in.  That would make it far more easier then closing the entire game and then reentering the game just because a connection was lost (or in this case I did something dumb).  

That and I don't understand at all why we cant use the app and the game at the same time.  It would be just like having multiple browser pages open of the same page.  And I think the app would become far more valuable if I could access it in game; I could look for specific weapons without having to close or minimize my game to browser for what I happened to be looking for, maybe I needed to know how to spell a certain weapon name so I could try to find it in the market or even in the trade and its far easier to look at the app then scan the wiki.  

Either way however it would be nice to be able to at least log back into the game if something like this happens in the future.