Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Foundry Already Please!

MalkothFateweaver

To name a few, Ember frame parts do not show up, Nyx parts dont show up, Rhino and Ash. They are in my inventory, but, it is 0/1 in foundry. I also crafted a dozen keys, they do not show on equip. My friends are having same problems. And void levels are buggy, red doors are opening...Everything is wrong. I really like the game, but as far as those problems are not fixed, game is kinda anoying and not worth the time to play in, imho.... :/

The same problem here, i was farming Nyx parts before the update. got 2 out of 3. After the update i got the last part and it is showing in my inventory but not in faudary. Plus the parts i got after update arent even stacking with the old ones.

I'm having the same problem. I was filled with joy when I discovered the new way that mission blueprints drop, but I can't stomp anything because my wonderful Rhino parts are all malfunctioning. I have other frames in the meantime, though, so it's not a huge deal. Trinity is shockingly good at tanking, at least compared to Excalibur Prime.

You file a support ticket? Hopefully we'll all get this sorted soon. I kind of wonder, as a professional curiosity, how this happened. It's not like there would be a variable called "canActuallyBeCrafted", but there might be some link between the new blueprint and the actual item that has been accidentally severed.

Bugs are fascinating things, though more so when you're not on the business end.

I'm having a similar problem, i have the blueprint for volt systems and it is in my inventory but when I go to foundry it is not showing up there. Should i fill a support ticket? Maybe this is a bug that will be fixed without support tickets? In the meantime im gonna farm resources to build all my blueprints.

The hotfix notes are saying that this is fixed i still kinda doesnt see my NYX System blueprint in faundary. This couldnt be that hard to fix, could it?

It was misinterpreted by a lot of folks, myself included. They fixed the blueprints not showing up in the Foundry, but they didn't fix the blueprints already acquired that are broken. What's happening is, the blueprints acquired between 10.3.0 and 10.3.1 are being identified as components. This is proven by going into your Foundry and scrolling through your list of components on the far right side. Your Nyx System should be there.

As far as how easy it is to fix, I've no idea. It's possible that they can't fix it, and that they would have to reimburse everyone who got blueprint drops within that time period. I don't know how difficult that would be, either.

It was misinterpreted by a lot of folks, myself included. They fixed the blueprints not showing up in the Foundry, but they didn't fix the blueprints already acquired that are broken. What's happening is, the blueprints acquired between 10.3.0 and 10.3.1 are being identified as components. This is proven by going into your Foundry and scrolling through your list of components on the far right side. Your Nyx System should be there.

As far as how easy it is to fix, I've no idea. It's possible that they can't fix it, and that they would have to reimburse everyone who got blueprint drops within that time period. I don't know how difficult that would be, either.

this. but i think DE is using object oriented approach (wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_programming ) so it could be just a few lines of code

I just hope they either hit the support tickets hard or get a hot fix for it ASAP.  While farming Nyx went very smooth with the new drop system (i was getting a part every run and I got a full set after 10 runs judging by how many parts I have) I don't really want to do it again.  I am more mad about the fact I could have queued stuff up fast enough to try out my new frame over the weekend, but not building it will push into next week.