Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Animation Bug

Lovejoy117

So this has happened to me twice this week. I'll be playing as Banshee and activate my ultimate. It will last longer than normal, which seems odd at first. Things only go downhill from there. I will be stuck in the animation with my hands on the floor, defenseless. It just happened to me on Xini and my poor teammates defended me for a few waves. I couldn't open up the chat menu to tell them to let me go down. Eventually I did get downed but when I got revived, stuff was still wrong. I couldn't melee and to make matters worse, every time I tried to use a power, it would tell me that the ability is in use. Tried to capture a screenshot but F12 didn't work and print screen gave me a blank picture. I hope you guys can fix this bug!

Same has happened to me, and the ultimate animation lasted for about 30seconds, then she sat in the Ult position as if casting still.  I was being surrounded and tried everything(hitting escape, alt-tab, holding Q for block, changing focused Power skill, etc...), then, like @Lovejoy117 has stated, I died as well and revived and it didn't happen again on the night.  It was a Corpus mission but forget which.