Grimhild, 

Stats -(max rank)
Health-50/150
armor-50/150
shield-80/240
Energy-75/225
Sprint speed: 1.2

Passive: -(collection) 
Every enemy has a 50% chance to drop items called 'cauldron drops', every 'cauldron drop' has that 50% chance, (doubles when enemies are under status) multiple drops can happen, these items are unique to the factions and the drops you have are displayed in in the lower right, you don't lose those materials once the mission ends. this is shown as percentages, (like say you have 25% grineer materials, 50% corpus and 25% infested) 

Ability 1 -(bewitch)
Grimhild cast a projectile (which can go up to 20 meters) upon a enemy dealing damage and causing slash (slash damage is based off off melee damage) status (status chance is based off your own) within a range of 10 meters the surrounding enemies will only receive half the damage and status duration
range mods:20/30/40
strength mods the base damage and slash rise with the strength mods equipped.
Duration mods prolong the slash effect: 6/7/8/9/10
Ability type: tap
Energy cost: 25 per cast

Ability 2 -(trusty Broom)
Grimhild summons a broom to fight along side her, the broom uses aoe damage & status (status is up to personal choice) attacks (broom can be modded), Grimhild has the option to ride the broom, but gives up the broom and her the ability to fight.
The broom is its own separate entity, it scales of its own mods.
-(max rank broom)
Health-80/240
armor-75/225
Sprint speed: 1.5 (double when Grimhild rides broom)
base damage-300
Ability type: toggle
Energy cost: 0 

Ability 3 -(who's who?)
switch the stats of enemies (only among the same faction), the spell already guides higher tier enemies (nox, heavy gunner for example) into the weaker bodies, enemies in higher tier bodies will still attack you but as they were, (so you swap the mind of a butcher and heavy gunner and the heavy gunner (now butcher) won't think to use his new abilities) 
Initial confusion last 5 seconds: can be increase by duration mods: 5/7/9/11/13
Cast radius-40 meters: can be increase beyond-40/45/50/55/60
Body swap duration of 12 seconds: can be increased-12/15/18/21/24
after the cast end is a non-modifiable 5 second stagger
The 'swapping system' (WIP) as i called it works is simple, the level and stats above will determine the body swap role, so an enemy that has higher stats and level, get their chances increased to a lower tier.
Ability type: Tap
Energy cost: 75

Ability 4 -(cauldron)
Summoning the cauldron cost 0 energy, you are able to summon again and again mainly because you use 'cauldron materials' for the cauldron
Depending on the materials gathered you are able to summon one of three spells

Spell 1 (heating vent)
Required materials (obtained from the grineer
50-X
20-X
100-X
In a 150m radius, cracks open in the ground releasing one of two elements, some cracks will explode, causing enemies to fall and receive damage, other cracks open gas,

Spell 2 (malfunction)
Required materials (obtained from corpus)
60-X
75-X
25-X

In a 150m radius all electronics can malfunction, this includes drones, moa's, traps and body parts. Drones and moa's have a 50% chance to malfunction, causing them attack their allies, traps now effect enemies, and body parts can induce de-buffs, grineer systems can over heat (35% chance), corpus can lose the function of their weapons (35% chance) and the infested are immune.

Spell 3 (rabid)
Required materials (obtained from the infested)
50-X
80-X
20-X

in a 150m radius all enemies may mutate (25% chance and the infested models work) becoming your ally to fight against the enemy, for infested this has a higher increase for infested to become your ally (35%)

Each spell works the same, the duration of each spell is dependent on refreshing the materials needed, every second one material will disappear, it your goal to keep the materials up needed, every ten seconds however, 2% of the 50% will drop and 4% on enemies who are inflicted on status, to finally add on, every twenty seconds the consumption rate doubles, from 1-2-4-8-16, etc

It's a rough sketch for a frame but I think its cool. 

Edited by BlunkLord
  • Like 1

Very nice concept. I like the idea how the passive and Ability 4 interact, interesting idea to make the ability dependent on the faction you are fighting or rather the faction you fought recently. At first I thought Ability 2 was a bit weird and since the frame is witch themed my first impuls would have been to go for another spell like ability but I can see the appeal of the idea. You might wan't to consider giving her some sort of defensiv or regenerative ability since you only gave her slighly more shields and armor than Nova at half health and Nova is not particularly known for beeing a tank if you know what I mean. In general the stats seem pretty low considering her fourth ability will require her to stay in the fray to recharge the cauldron with materials. but otherwise nice work.

Have you considered adding aditional varierties to the ability for tower guardians, wildlife or sentient?

39 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Could you please come up with more of your own ideas than mine to copy?

I can understand why you think i’m copying, and checking your Baba Yaga frame there are similarities. But there’s only two. Sure the broom yes, and if you really want to the moa forms to the cauldron. But that seems to be where it ends. I don’t mean to copy but I think there’s enough differences to set them apart

Edited by BlunkLord

1 hour ago, Imothec-the-Harbinger said:

Very nice concept. I like the idea how the passive and Ability 4 interact, interesting idea to make the ability dependent on the faction you are fighting or rather the faction you fought recently. At first I thought Ability 2 was a bit weird and since the frame is witch themed my first impuls would have been to go for another spell like ability but I can see the appeal of the idea. You might wan't to consider giving her some sort of defensiv or regenerative ability since you only gave her slighly more shields and armor than Nova at half health and Nova is not particularly known for beeing a tank if you know what I mean. In general the stats seem pretty low considering her fourth ability will require her to stay in the fray to recharge the cauldron with materials. but otherwise nice work.

Have you considered adding aditional varierties to the ability for tower guardians, wildlife or sentient?

I should of mention that refreshing the materials is instant, not overtime, this means all she has to do is tap and go back to killing. Should of mentioned that. As for tower guardians, wildlife and sentiments. I’m not sure yet

Edited by BlunkLord