The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reusable Blueprints

-Crispy-

Does anyone find it annoying that you have to stay there and input each print one after the other every minute…?

If a blueprint is reusable why can’t we have the option of making X amount of an item (example: Squad Energy Restore) at the moment we have to make 10x at a time, why can’t choose to make 100x at a time? Same time/resources used just multiplied the number or amount you want to make.

For example: You want to make 100x Squad Energy Restore pads, so it would take 10 minutes, 5000x Polymer, 30000x Nano Spores and 90000 Credits.

So this would more apply to consumables NOT things like Forma, Orokin Catalyst/Reactor or any other item like that and there is already a system setup like this when purchasing items from the store.

15 minutes ago, -Crispy- said:

If a blueprint is reusable why can’t we have the option of making X amount of an item (example: Squad Energy Restore) at the moment we have to make 10x at a time, why can’t choose to make 100x at a time?

You might want to check your clan labs for 100x blueprints.
And maybe you want to check out the mobile app.
When going to work, I have a 10 minute train ride. Enough to make 900 to 1k of each pizza. How much pizzas do you waste if this isn't enough for you? óÒ

Edited by WhiteMarker

57 minutes ago, -Crispy- said:

Does anyone find it annoying that you have to stay there and input each print one after the other every minute…?

If a blueprint is reusable why can’t we have the option of making X amount of an item (example: Squad Energy Restore) at the moment we have to make 10x at a time, why can’t choose to make 100x at a time? Same time/resources used just multiplied the number or amount you want to make.

For example: You want to make 100x Squad Energy Restore pads, so it would take 10 minutes, 5000x Polymer, 30000x Nano Spores and 90000 Credits.

So this would more apply to consumables NOT things like Forma, Orokin Catalyst/Reactor or any other item like that and there is already a system setup like this when purchasing items from the store.

Restores now have 100x blueprints, hope you stocked on mutagen samples... again.

Cool! I did not know that, but what about all the other reusable blueprints? Like gems, support charges, ciphers and all that other stuff? What I was trying to say was have a number that you can select and make XX quantity of.

I don't use allot pizza's myself its more for when I am in a squad.

Edited by -Crispy-

19 minutes ago, -Crispy- said:

Like gems

Aren't needed that much...

20 minutes ago, -Crispy- said:

support charges

Same as gems...

ciphers

Tenno Lab. Would you please go to your dojo and take a look around?

all that other stuff?

What other stuff?

Again: Mobile App...