Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Tridolon Bugs

(PSN)jtreyes821

Since the last mainline update there have been serious issues doing Tridolon captures. I've gotten stuck in infinite free fall with no way to escape. I've been bugged to the point that I can't sprint, use abilities, or use weapons. Squadmates have had abilities suddenly deactivate or abilities not working like they should. Operators not being able to use amps. Have had Vomvalysts become immune to damage until they've linked to the pink auras generated by Hydrolyst. Vomvalysts and capture rewards getting stuck in trees or high up in the air. Squadmates have been unable to pick up rewards.

Hopefully these bugs will be resolved in the next update. Might be best to take some time and make serious QoL fixes.

Haven't done Tridolons for a bit, but forgot to mention that the bug with Warframe abilities deactivating is normally Oberon's Renewal. My friend runs rage on his Oberon to keep Renewal active and counter energy use. He says it would deactivate despite not going down or being over half a full energy bar. My squad is normally Rhino, Oberon and Harrow. We normally alternate between Chroma, Volt or Trinity when we do have a 4th member. 

Some new info from my friend about a couple of the bugs. He(Oberon) encountered the bug with the Operator not being able use his amp. He has no idea how he triggered it, but he couldn't fire his amp after activating his operator. I believe he had an issue with his operator being downed and sent back to his Warframe, which may have triggered the bug in which he couldn't use his warframe abilities, his weapons or go back into his operator until he could revive himself. Although I've experienced this bug after using void dash or using a cipher on the eidolon lure.

I originally made this thread after several very frustrating Tridolon runs with my friends so I may have omitted a few details. Sorry about that. Hopefully this new info helps I'll try to get my friends to run a Tridolon to see if we still have issues. Keep up the good work. Thoroughly enjoying the Scarlet Spear grind.