Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello World Of Warframe.

Hedra

Hello everyone. I'm new in the Forum but not in the game (my account have 8 months).

Ehm, i don't know what i can say here...

I'm from Argentina, South America. I love the game and the new Warframe Nerkos. I like to also play with Ash and stealth to 100%. Also, i use too much the Dual Vastos and Soma.

A hug,

The king of the deads, Hedra.

Hey Hedra! How have ya been? Welcome to Warframe! Heh i see you're liking nekros, you might want to consider trying to get the matching alt helmet for him, Raknis. Its pretty sick.

Anyway Nice to see a new face here on the forums! Hope to see you in-game some time :) Cheers!

Edited by Genzaio

Hey Hedra! How have ya been? Welcome to Warframe! Heh i see you're liking nekros, you might want to consider trying to get the matching alt helmet for him, Raknis. Its pretty sick.

Anyway Nice to see a new face here on the forums! Hope to see you in-game some time :) Cheers!

Thanks man, yeah i LOVE Nekros and i'm searching the helmet :'D. I don't have platiums now :/

Hello everyone. I'm new in the Forum but not in the game (my account have 8 months).
Ehm, i don't know what i can say here...

I'm from Argentina, South America. I love the game and the new Warframe Nerkos. I like to also play with Ash and stealth to 100%. Also, i use too much the Dual Vastos and Soma.

A hug,

The king of the deads, Hedra.

im from argentina too, BRO-FIST