Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet spear feedback

(PSN)connort54321

So following the release of scarlet spear on console I must say that this event is the most underwhelming and seemingly rushed event made in a long time. Aside from things such as bugs which have already been discussed a ton already the actual gameplay itself is just bland, it doesn’t feel like we are fighting some of the strongest sentients that haven’t been seen since the old war, I’m not necessarily talking about how easy it is to kill them or not because I don’t really care so long as they don’t have ridiculous health, but they don’t FEEL like some of the greatest threats of the solar system, the first time I tried to do a railjack mission I bought nidus and it honestly felt like I was being shot at by Saturn level grineer and there was hardly any sentients in sight with only the old batylists and conculysts being able to reach the uplinks without dying. Besides this the general atmosphere of the level was underwhelming.. there was no dialogue outside of the railjack, the music just reminded me of the new war trailer and didn’t strike me as a sentient battle theme (where are the NAGA DRUMS????) the same aspects go for the earth missions too, it just doesn’t feel like the biggest event in the solar system since the old war. I don’t know how to describe it really, just...empty and plain I guess? As I said bugs and matchmaking are an entirely different topic than this, haven’t actually seen anyone talk about the event itself rather than everything that surrounds it so I though I’d give my two cents on it 

• Like 2