Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration suggestion : Exalted weapons and drones

Bakahung

Hello , I'm BakaHung , whose post always have 2 million holes in them .

So I want to talk about Exalted weapon and those arbitration drones .

No more pointless talking this time , I will jump straight to the point .

All exalted weapon should be able to hit arbitration drones , but with greatly reduced damage .

And here's some reason I think why it could , and should work like this .

1) Logical and consistent

The point of those drones are simple , to stop player nuke the entire mission .

And we actually have similar thins already . One is nullifier's bubble , one is ancient disruptor .

The first one can be hit by exalted weapon , but not directly at the nullifier , just destroy the bubble .

Next is disruptor , Which will reduced some damage from exalted weapon , but not the amount that they do to other abilities .

To conclude this section , is that allow exalted weapon to hit those drone is completely logical , and stay consistent with other similar enemies .

2) Flow of combat

So right now , there is a way to bypass this problem , just switch to normal weapon and hit/shoot it . Which is a nice solution to most of the Exalted weapons , but only one exception.

Titania .

While in Razorwing , she can't just left click or press E to use normal weapons . The only thing she can do is to A ) use operator or B) leave razorfly .

But operator are meant to be utilities , they can't really deal with those drones , and this along with leaving razorfly is super disruptive to the flow of combat .

And Devs can't just allow Titania to shoot drones , because that's unfair to other Exalted weapons , and also don't fit with the design of the drone .

That's why I suggest that Exalted weapon should be able to hit drones , but with reduced damage .

This fit's the theme of drone as a counter to ability , while also fixed the problem I just mention .

The damage can be really low to the point that , just switch back to normal weapon is still better . The entire main point of this post is to not disrupt the flow of combat , which is even more important in this game .

I personally it can be reduced to 10% damage only , but that's up to balance team .

Conclusion

So this is second post in a row that I post about Arbitration , I hope people won't find me annoying .

I will bring up this and the other post again before Dev stream , hopefully bring attention to the Devs .

Thanks for reading .

If there is anything that's not logical or not clear enough please tell me , I will try my best to clarify .

• Like 1