The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Level Up Fast?~!

ValiantInfamy

Question

9 answers to this question

But... leveling stuff is pretty much the only point of this game, other than perhaps mod farming. If you're not enjoying leveling, then it might not be your ideal game.

Now, to say something a bit more helpful, I find doing runs on lower end bosses to be good for levels. There's often a group so you don't have to solo and fly through stages quickly. You also get lots of resources that can prove handy, and blueprints for random frames you might want to build or re-build after you have to sell off your old frame due to limited slots.

let me tell you a secret, passed down generation by generation. "do you want to level fast? then play a lot ._. .... "

Sadly this is true, but as Cawkslapjones (how did that get by lol) said teaming helps speeding things up with any online game. TBH I'm not bothered by the leveling, I just finding this game so awesome, I loved dark sector and I'm a little dissapointed now that it wasn't as cool as this.

Actually if you are talking about mastery level in the top left then you need to use a bunch of different weapons and get all the affinity you see. Mastery level only goes up when upgrading weapons or getting affinity. If you have high level weapons they won't level as fast therefore giving you less mastery points. Try using low level guns in conjunction with your favorites. You will be leveling up in no time.

The leveling system in this mmo is far faster than most others out there. I fear this may not quite be your game if you find it to be too tedious.

Within 6 days I have ranked up to 5.

I have a frost that is level 24

An Excal that is level 28

A mag that is level 26

An Ash that is level 23

And a Loki that is level 21

As for my weapons, all 11 of them are either max or over rank 23

its pretty easy.

The leveling system in this mmo is far faster than most others out there. I fear this may not quite be your game if you find it to be too tedious.

Within 6 days I have ranked up to 5.

I have a frost that is level 24

An Excal that is level 28

A mag that is level 26

An Ash that is level 23

And a Loki that is level 21

As for my weapons, all 11 of them are either max or over rank 23

its pretty easy.

did you use a bunch of platinum to get most of that stuff?

been playing for a few dats, and I just got all the parts for the ash warframe