The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mecha Set

(PSN)ApexKnifeHD

Here I am finally to report a core game mechanic that should be fixed for us. Status at this point is a big thing in Warframe achieving over 100 Status is big as well now. What I would like fixed in warframe is the Mecha Mods. I use this set for over 200 hours in the play time and have figured out that it does not proc very efficiently as it should, Nor does it transfer statuses if it did work very well. Now the Set itself is a great utility for me using my Kubrow but I find that it is useless to use anything beside a Smeeta if none of these items work correctly. We can all go to simulacrum and test it thousands of times but in that case it will proc an enemy regardless and kill the enemies surrounding them regardless because it is not real. When in mission it will not mark any enemy no matter what you do. You would have to be lucky if it procs for you once every minute. Now using all mods grants you a Companion mark that is every 15s and lasts for 12s. Now in this case that does not work. Thesecond part of the set is that it spreads the statues from the main point to an effect of 30m to every target and which that has very slightly worked. I would like these Mods to be fixed so I can use these mods efficiently without having to worry about it procing. Bonus it only works well with one status. Increasing the damage of the other statuses would a good idea so it becomes useful more or less better. Most players dont use items such as, and the players left using these would like it at least to work for us.