The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Launcher bug

MonztraZombie

Bought the blueprint for the archwing and the archwing segment in which made both items, and I started to create the archwing launcher and knew that took 30 mins to craft and so waited that time however it does not show in the foundry or the arsenal or inventory but it says top right that 2 items is ready to claim however when I click it or go to my foundry nothing shows and I believe it is probably the archwing launcher bugged out and showing invisible and I’m unable to put into my gear wheel. I have restarted warframe and my computer however nothing works, also I don’t know if this is relevant but 10 minutes previously to trying to craft the archwing launcher there was a update to warframe, please help thank you. 

• Like 7

Same here, I installed the Archwing Launcher Segment, then built the Archwing Launcher. Since, the blueprints for the Archwing Launcher have disappeared, and the Archwing Laucher is not showing in my inventory. I can't rebuild the Archwing Launcher Segment, since it's considered crafted.

Same problem!

When I started playing the game 4days ago, I noticed that there was an Archwing Launcher blueprint in my foundry -- I was MR0, and it was there.

Sometime around me being MR3/MR4 (ie. yesterday/2days ago), the blueprint disappeared. I didn't mind it because I was focused on getting to MR5 so that I can finally fly around PoE. The moment I hit MR5 (ie. today), I bought the Archwing Launcher Segment from the Market for 175 plats, iirc. Then my excitement died when I couldn't find the Archwing Launcher blueprint in the foundry.

I then bought the Archwing Launcher Segment blueprint from the Tenno area in my Clan Dojo. My inventory says that I have 1 built, so surely I did not make a mistake.