The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Melee Bugged

r3dzer0

Right i'm sure its been hammered a bijillion times, however there is a great melee bug that irritates the bejeezus outta me.  

Facing corpus or Infested, when you are knocked down there is a 75% or greater chance that your melee will become locked.  the only way to unlock it, is to be knocked down again.  Tested vs Shockwave moas and infested ancients though i should state with moa's it was 100% and ancients was around 25%. 

i've tried many things.  the problem is that it also locks the majority of your dodge skills.  You can try and verify.  When melee bugs you cannot dodge roll in any direction.  The only thing that has unlocked it for me is waiting an exorbitant amount of time while using my secondary, or getting knocked down again.  and as far as i can tell its really only corpus.  I think it has to do with, and i could be wrong, trying to melee after being knocked down. since there is a moment that your primary staggers and then is pulled entirely out. but that is all that i can assess through my trials.

While this has happened to me alot recently, I wouldn't really call this 'game-breaking'. all factions have one way or another to knock you down, so it's pretty simple to fix, so long as you pay attention to what you're shooting. granted, I still want it cleared up, but there are some worse bugs out there.

I've got the same problem, and I can say that it happens with the Grineer, too. Definitely game breaking, since I've ended up unable to finish missions because the melee is stuck and I'm out of energy and ammo while waiting for it to unstick.