Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glassmaker Enemies weakspots sometimes forget to, you know, have a hitbox.

I was solo running a mission on Hyrdon and was forced to abort the mission as I became permanently trapped by an enemy. Due to the new Glassmaker's event of temporarily making special enemies sometimes appear which cannot be killed, the following problem has occured to me and multiple switch players: To kill an enemy affected by Glassmaker, you can only make them vulnerable by shattering a specific (and usually obvious) crystal chunk jutting out of their body. But riddle me this Tenno! What if the unkillable enemy that can only be damaged by hitting a specific weakspot, *forgot* to give that weakspot a hitbox? What if this happened the same day the new update came out, and forced a very angry Tenno to have to abandon a very long, exhausting solo Hydron run they spent about 45 minutes in, at least 15 of those minutes were wasted trying to find the hitbox on a Glassmaker enemy that didn't have one? I hacked, I slashed, I used aoe, I used melee, ranged, amp, my Kubrow used finishers. I tried primary, secondary, switched back and forth. I made sure every attack hit that weakpoint *dead on*. I sat there and button mashed on that enemy for 10 minutes and aborted the mission in disgust. DE, as much as I LOVE Glassmaker right now, and everything about it, please make sure you actually give hitboxes to the weakspots on the enemies? Since that's a driving feature of this event? Please? <3

I just had this same experience. Twice. I know it's possible to kill them because I have successfully done so five other times, but two of them (both Grineer balistas) did not have a hitbox as (NSW)_GenesisKnight_ describes. I was able to get to extraction, and I saw the other Glassmaker kills registered, but there are definitely some that have no means of killing them. Sounds like 27.5.2 coming tonight...

• 1 month later...

Archived