Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe In A Nutshell 3 (Goodbye Warframe :'c)

Hean

-incaseofbrokenembed->

Keep in mind this footage is a couple of updates old :>

And with this video I'm leaving Warframe, just gotten tired of it I guess, but it's still a great game and I wish the best of luck to the community and the devs in the future <3 Also there's of course a 'Warframe in a Nutshell 1 & 2' on my channel incl. many other videos if you might be interested. Anyways thanks for the great time Warframe, will miss you ;c

Edited by Hean

I did over a 1000 hours of gameplay and didn't ever see that amount of bugs. Yes i got caught by a few annoying ones that made me have to restart a game etc and the lag is always S#&amp;&#036;e but i think you had stupidly bad luck.

I stopped playing because they added no shields and no energy to nightmare and 90% of the time i played solo and that's impossible / zero fun to play and it spawned constantly. I spent a few hundred pounds on Warframe and they are welcome to my money and i don't feel bad about it. I might come back one day when its in full release.

I did try on the past patch but it said I had to mess around making keys to see the new level. Logged off and prob wont bother again. I just want to log in and play. I don't want World of Warframe. I have leveled up and collected more S#&amp;&#036; in games than i care to remember. Its nice to just shoot things and blow heads off sometimes without all the mindless farming and grinding...

Thank you for playing and sad to see you go. I do have to say however at least 90% of the things in that video have been fixed. ;)

Appreciate it, nah the bugs/glitches were never the reason of why I'm quitting, honestly the only annoying one was 'falling forever', else the rest made the game much more fun to play really. I just ended up overplaying the game at some extend, so it's all really my own fault ; >

Who knows I might return in the future, but either way the game was great for me while it lasted <3