Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe login failed check your info 2020 Pc

Seckelite

After the update that was launched today, i can't seem to be able to login.

I receive the message "login failed check your info" and the weird part is that i use the same email address and password to login on my account here, to write this bug report.

Please fix this!!

• Like 1

Same here, GeForce Now user also. I've tried all EU servers hoping that just one of the server IPs was banned, but no difference "Login failed. Please check your info". Also I can login to mobile app, but it takes 15-20 minutes to get the 2FA code, used to be 15-20 seconds till today.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gamerot said:

Yeah, i also use GeForce. Finally i could "log in", but now the verification code doesn't arrive :c

1 minute ago, MadMike43 said:

Me too in this predicament, but, I set up 2FA , The doulble security thing, login says sending e mail code, never arrives...

Give it time, it expires in 30 minutes. It sux, I know, but can't be helped.

Maybe I should try log in via steam,  mind thinking about it, I already do, I see a logo bout steam, launcher seems to take forever to check for updates then login takes even longer, that was before the patch too....

3 minutes ago, Morque said:

Same problem here. I play via Geforce Now. Can't login to game after the patch. Also Launcher can't working now. Geforce Now stop the working while launcher begin the patch.

With 8D and then bunch of 0s and numbers error code? That's problem with GeForce Now, just keep trying. After 4 such errors I got to login screen and still getting "Login failed..." error.