Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Plains enemies messing up hunting.

(PSN)ShadowTrio

So this is about the Plains of Eidolon and may be kinda stupid. I was hunting Kuaka and found 3 Ghost Kuaka. I was really happy because it was my first time ever finding Ghost Kuaka. I then got attacked by Ghouls and since I was using Limbo i went into the rift to prevent myself from dying. I realized that I couldn't shoot the Kuaka in the rift so I exited it and killed the Ghouls surrounding me, just to see that the Kuaka are gone since thats the Ghost Kuakas thing or something. I just think that enemies shouldn't attack when you’re hunting animals in the Plains or Orb Vallis. Especially for the Plains because its pretty small and getting attacked for no reason is a pretty common and annoying occurrence in the Plains. The Vallis isn't as bad since its big and getting attacked out of nowhere is rarer though.

Making enemies not attack us during hunting would be really hard because on the plains you can get tags without that hunting minigame. Kuakas and birds spawn everywhere. I just would suggest going invisible. Get loki, ivara, octavia, huras or shade, a quiet weapon to kill stragglers and do it in peace.

Also sleep abilities work on animals. So just use equinox or ivara and tranq animals with skills. Guarantieed perfect captures everytime.

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 1