The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Severe Animation Jittering with Orbiter Personal Quarters Warframe Display

SpacePotato3689

Sometimes upon entering my personal quarters after just returning to the orbiter after a mission, the Warframe display between the two aquariums on the right-hand wall from the entrance is spinning/jittering extremely violently back and forth. The effect looks similar to what you look like to another player when you turn your mouse sensitivity all the way up and move your mouse back and forth along your mouse pad as fast as you possibly can. It doesn't happen every time returning from a mission, but I haven't been able to find a pattern in whatever triggers it. In my experience so far it can happen with any combination of frame, weapons, cosmetics, etc. The display still changes to reflect whatever you now have equipped. Equipping different frames/weapons/cosmetics while the jittering is happening does not seem to stop the motion, but I've found that it will usually stop by itself and return to normal after a few minutes, although I haven't been able to determine if this is due to an event or action elsewhere on the orbiter.

This is definitely a low-priority fix and honestly it's kinda funny to watch, but I figured I'd post it so that it can eventually get patched. I captured a video of the effect since it doesn't come through in screenshots: 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...