Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Convert Missions and Defecting Enemies

Trusnam

Had this idea, thought I might as well share it. 

The idea is to have a multiple objective mission (probably a grineer mission) where you rescue a deserter, then (per request of the deserter) you sabotage communications so the deserter can "give a speech" to the others in the area as you defend them, and finally you exterminate any enemies that don't switch sides before they kill those that do switch sides.

I thought it might be a good idea as it might make give some extra reason to care about other missions beyond the whole "get your stuff" especially the Defection missions.

I also had the thought that you could add enemies that would Defect in some of the other missions. Not all of the other missions, just the ones where protecting them would fit well with the main objective (such as defense, and rescue missions). And successfully protecting them until the end of the mission will give you a guaranteed mod drop (or something) from the enemy type you saved. 

The idea is pretty much for grineer, but I suppose corpus would work too, if the non robotic enemies of theirs were the only ones to defect (but I don't really know if they would or not). 

Really just a random idea, but thought I'd share it. Shrugs

• Like 3