Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Health And Shields

Beachbear

I have noticed that the Vauban Health and Shields are weak.  At rank 29 (One revise) without any Mod shields are at 225 and Health is at 300.  With a Redirection Mod level 11 400% shield at 525 and Health With Vitality Mod level 13 400% at 700.  If you do the math the amounts are way higher than what is shown in the game.

What gives? DE_

I have noticed that the Vauban Health and Shields are weak.  At rank 29 (One revise) without any Mod shields are at 225 and Health is at 300.  With a Redirection Mod level 11 400% shield at 525 and Health With Vitality Mod level 13 400% at 700.  If you do the math the amounts are way higher than what is shown in the game.

What gives? DE_

But I don't use any defensive mods on my Vauban and I never die. Why? Because Bastille and Vortex are soooo godly.

If you go down as Vauban it means you mis-spaced your Vortex or you walked out of your bubble of immunity. And if you're using Vauban against enemies with projectiles I don't know what to tell you. Vauban is the anti-infested. I'm sure people can make him work for other factions but other Warframes deal much better. I've had stunning success with Vauban as an exclusively anti-infested Warframe.

Edited by Ned_Wiki

You really shouldn't be dieing as Vauban unless your doing high wave grineer or corpus. Infested is super easy as Vau. On most regular tiles against grineer or corpus you only have to worry about attacks from 2 directions which can easily be warded off with void or bastille. Just bringing a well modded gun will take care of assassin targets for you.