Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Electrified

DrMundo

I haven't played in a couple days, due to my monitor being OoS, but I logged in today to try and play a level... I guess this 'electrified' thing is new? Either way it is super OP.. Stuns for like 5-10 seconds and eats away your shield AND you get shot up by enemies. The worst part about it too, is that it explodes at the end (after taking off your shield) and it did 70-80 damage.. In the ten minutes I just spent in the game, towards the end I got electrified 3 times in a row, making me completely immobile and died once.

My question is this... is there a way to prevent this? The game will tell you if someone needs your help, but I could not help mine as if he needed a revive. Can you please look into some way of unbreaking this, or let me know how it happens so I can try to avoid being electrifed? To me it just seems like random.

if you saw them not moving then they were glitched. the seeker grineer will send out little balls usually the first one is electrified. if you can shoot it before it gets to you then you're grand but they are very small and harder to hit than the big balls that jump at you. I personally have not enjoyed the electricity balls at all they have caused me many deaths and i usually just get so frustrated that i'll end up quiting for a bit. After your teammate is hit all you have to do to get rid of them is find the ball in the center of the electric sparks and shoot it off of them. this is sometimes not an easy task. I think the electricity and stun ability of this skill should be reduced DRASTICALLY it is horrible and shouldn't have been put in the game.

The odds are unless you are doing a gound slam attack as they roll close you will NOT avoid them and hiting them off allys is a real pain in the arse as you can shoot and melee like mad but it seems like they glitch inside allys now and then becoming all most undamageable it has made it annoying as hell.