Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Collectable Artifacts?

Inhumator

I'd like to present You idea I just came up with. To make artifacts collectable. The main reason to collect artifact of the same type would be creating one supercharged artifact out of let's say 20 same artifacts. The supercharged artifact would have 50% increased bonus compared to basic one. The process of creating supercharged artifact would require around 100k credits and 24h.

In my opinion i would make alerts much more attractive, because now it comes down to:

alert popped up>check forum what is the prize>meh, I already have it/I don't need it.

This would turn today's whining "Omg, wtf, second pistol scavenger in 3 hours"

into tomorrow's excitement " Yeah! Now I need only 18 more pistol scavengers to get supercharged artifact!*"

At first, I thought it would use orokin reactor or catalyst, but after a while of thought process, I realised it would be something harder to obtain than any other thing in the game.

Comment and let me know how do You feel about it.

*May not be an actual reaction.

Not at all a bad idea I see a little flaw in it.

Weapon artifacts would be OP beyond belief than, and a few more of the artifacts would be as well.

I have some ideas for the alert missions as well and they could co-inside your idea possibly.

We get MODs from missions but what if there were blueprint MODs.... possibly called epic MODs that can only drop on bosses or alert missions, this would not only increase people doing alert missions but also bosses.

and... or...

they could make artifacts blueprints like you are saying you have the original artifact but you can upgrade it with a few other items which would increase its power but not to an extreme point.