Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow all bosses from Sorties to have a guarenteed Riven Sliver Drop

Aurora3500

I noticed while playing the Jackal Sortie today that I got a Riven Sliver for a reason I did not understand (The main reward I got was an Orokin Catalyst BP)

Then I noticed today's changelog addressed this:

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the unintended Riven Sliver drop from the Jackal when it is below Level 41. We have, however, kept the Riven Sliver drop if the Jackal is above Level 41 (Sortie).

That got me thinking it might be a good idea to have all bosses fought in Sorties have a guaranteed Riven Sliver. It would only drop if the final mission is an assassination one in the Sortie. There are some players who have full riven capacity and can't do Sorties due to having the max capacity and don't want to sell/transmute those rivens. Then there are other players such as myself who don't care about rivens very strongly and the Riven Slivers can be stockpiled for when a player wants to get a new riven or not.

Not sure if this should fully replace the possible end of sortie riven reward, but this change got me thinking it might be interesting to get more riven slivers this way. I'm curious what others think about this.

Edited by Aurora3500
Changing the wording a little.
  • Like 1