Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus and Fortuna bounty reward tables improvement suggestion

Recyclotron

This is just an opinion. Others may disagree. But it really bums me out to do bounties and get warframe parts over and over again that I neither need nor want (especially after I've already crafted the relevant warframes) while often not getting the reward I was actually doing the bounty for. In Cetus it's even worse, as there are many "janky" things that can happen which will prevent getting the post-Fortuna "bonus objectives" to trigger an additional final reward, effectively disencouraging those who'd be farming bounties for vaulted relics (as an example).

My suggestions are simple (in my view).

1) Remove the warframe parts from the bounty rewards AND put them on the minerology experts on both planets for a reputation cost instead. Not only does that mean that players will still have to (presumably) do bounties in order to farm those warframe parts if they so desire, it does not detract from the goal of getting items from the reward pool in itself. You can even limit their acquisition by specifying they must be eligible for them to even be bought if you so want, much like how Simaris offers a chance for restitution of goods you've unlocked but might have "lost".

2) When starting a bounty, let us specify the reward we ACTUALLY want and give it a fixed 10% chance of being the reward we're getting. How does this work in a party, you ask? Everyone gets their own specified reward: it landed on the 10% chance to get what they wanted, so each player does get what they wanted, simple. Logistically, do something like the way players choose what relics to bring on endless mission waves; do a timer showing the options and the player selects what they're aiming for, or nothing at all in the event they aren't looking for anything specific. In the event a player does not choose any reward, randomly roll from the usual reward pools. This system could also be applied for a lot of other mission types, but for now I do believe it to be best implemented on something like the bounties.

Again, people might disagree with my suggestions or the reasoning behind the suggestion: that's perfectly valid. But when you're rolling between Revenant and Gara pieces when you're just craving some focus lenses or anything else... Well, it just sucks. Not like the amount of credits those parts sell for are worth the effort in the first place when there are many other sources of credits in the solar system...

Only one I do is for lenses but only when it's two of them....the repetition is unbearable. Let's create some more activities/missions to do. Remix it 

If warframe was a pair of shoes...soles and inlays would be gone from wearing the same spot out from walking the same exact way...orb vallis too...change it up already. It could be so many more ways to do the same activities...think!?